Conditions of Participation
The following conditions apply to all participants of the SwitchMed Connect 2016 organized by EVENTISIMO S.L.
1. The registration is binding according to the legal requirements as covered by Spanish Law. The contract of participation takes effect upon the receipt of the written confirmation of participation issued by EVENTISIMO S.L. or SwitchMed. The applicant shall be entitled to request that, instead of him or the person stated in the application form, a third person who needs to be named, is permitted to participate in the SwitchMed Connect 2016, unless such a third party fails to fulfill the participation conditions set forth in clause 2 of these conditions. In the event that the applicant states the name of a third party, EVENTISIMO S.L. may charge the applicant additional costs which arise due to the participation of a third party.
2. If the applicant withdraws from the contract or in case of an announced non-appearance, a cancellation fee amounting to 100% of the participation price shall be charged.
3. EVENTISIMO S.L. reserves the right to postpone or completely cancel the SwitchMed Connect 2016 for important reasons or force majeure. In such a case, the participation price shall be reimbursed completely less any processing fees or foreign exchange costs. Further claims of the applicant and/or participant, however, shall be excluded.
4. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for any present and future claims arising from the business relationship with trades and business people, including bills of exchange and cheque claims, shall be Seville, Spain. Said place of jurisdiction shall also apply in the event that the applicant is not subject to general jurisdiction in the domestic country or, after conclusion of the contract, transfers his/her place of domicile or usual residence is unknown at the time of the filling of an action. The applicable law for any disputes arising from or in connection with the participation contract shall exclusively be the Spanish Law.
5. The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is of particular concern to us. Your personal data is used in strict accordance with Spanish data protection laws and will not be transferred to any third parties except to SwitchMed Connect 2016 who will adhere to Spanish protection laws. EVENTISIMO S.L. collects processes and uses your indicated personal data only for the purpose of processing your application for the SwitchMed Connect 2016 (e.g. necessary queries or document distribution).
Last revised: June 2016
http://www.casalattico.gov.it/albo/lightbox/lib/93864.html vendita online, Bergamo