Launch of SwitchMed Exhibition: Circular Economy in the Mediterranean
An exhibition on the Circular Economy in the Mediterranean region showcasing impactful stories from the SwitchMed programme. The exhibition will begin on 14th November and will last open to the public for one month at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau site.
- Remarks by Maciej Popowski, Deputy Director General of the Directorate General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations at the European Commission, and insights from SwitchMed change-makers:
- Lina Al Kurdi, Founder, LE Energies
- Hossam Allam, Regional Programme Manager, Center for Environment and Development for the Arab Region and Europe (CEDARE)
- Chadi Faraj, Founder, Bus Map Project
- Samy Awad, Chairman, Alexandria Company for Industrial Packages