Switchers Pecha Kucha
The Switchers is SwitchMed’s green entrepreneur network, a community of changemakers for sustainability in the Mediterranean / MENA region. Eight “Switchers” from the community will present their business and provide a showcase of green solutions in 8 different sectors in 8 different countries.
To structure this, we will use a Pecha Kucha format. Pecha Kucha is a strictly-timed yet simple presentation format where each speaker gets to show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and the speaker talks along to the images. This is a very dynamic presentation format: Each talk lasts 6:40 min, with :20 in between for the speaker switch.
This session is organized by the Regional Activity Centre for Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP/RAC) in collaboration with The A Factor.
· Ayadi Radhouan, Executive Director and Financier, Farm Chanouf, Tunisia
· John Atick, Communications Officer, Masar Ibrahim Al-Khalil, Palestine
· Maher Matalka, Chairman, EDAMA, Jordan
· Metwaly Magdy Hassan, Marketing Manager, Recyclobekia, Egypt
· Nour Kays, Founder, NK by Nour Kays, Lebanon
· Saada Hamama, Secrétaire Générale, APAM Association, Algeria
· Uygar Özesmi, Founder & Instigator, good4trust.org, Turkey
· Yair Teller, Co-founder HomeBiogas, Israel
· Aurélie Salvaire, Founder, The A Factor
· Daniel Hires, Project Manager, Regional Activity Centre for Sustainable Consumption and Production